7 Lessons From 2 Years as a Creative Virtual Assistant
Updated: Mar 22, 2022
In celebration of my business birthday, here are a few lessons I've learnt in the last 2 years.
1. Running a business is hard, but do-able. When I started, I don't think I fully realised how much was involved in the actual running of the business.
2. Canva is sooooo good! I'm so thankful for it's simplicity to enable anyone to create beautiful graphics.
3. I didn't expect the amount of personal growth I would experience, and need, in order to run my own business. It's an ongoing journey!
4. I never realised how much job satisfaction I would get from a job that involves lots of creativity.
5. Super & Taxes aren't that scary. If you haven't sorted out your self-employed Super yet, you seriously should!
6. Clients make your business. You don't need to work with everyone, so go and find yourself nice clients and your work week becomes so much better.
7. Lastly, there's still so much more for me to learn! I'm so pleased to have found several great groups of business buddies to learn from and grow with.
Are you my next superstar client? I'd love to chat to see how I can help you gain and maintain your online visibility.